Sunday, March 31, 2013

Maternal Pangs

I know of quite a few people who are currently pregnant. And it's beautiful to me. I'm excited to see their new babies. I absolutely adore children. But this influx of people I know who are pregnant/getting ready to have children is effecting me. It isn't the first time I've had these either, but they're a little irritating ^^;;;

I know there is no rule book saying that there needs to be a second parent in the family and I could get by with not having one. I would prefer it. Especially since I want four children. My friend threatened to eat my fifth child should I have one lol. But in all seriousness, four is pretty hefty. There won't be a full on explanation of how I want to raise my children, but there will be no fast or processed scinecenese food. No Soda or non-organic juice.

Right now....it isn't that I couldn't afford to have one. Since I still currently live with my parents, they would help, but I have plans. Getting through college is one of them. And you know having a job. Now if by some happening I get pregnant before getting my degree I'd still have my child. I'm pro-choice, but I wouldn't personally have an abortion, unless it was absolutely necessary.

Do any of you Gals ever have maternal pangs?

No comments:

Post a Comment