Tuesday, March 12, 2013

From my point of view.

I had intended to make a post about a certain Gal Mama. Phillicia beat me to the punch, but I'll speak my piece anyway. Now when it comes to Chaudie, I myself have never had much interaction with her. Even in the days of Udoli when I first came to know her. I've heard that she's had some drama, but after reading what I read...I didn't know it was that bad. But I'm a bit observant ( or nosy) and occasionally I like to check her blog sort've in hopes of finding something good. You see being plus size myself there aren't a lot of plus size gals in the community I can look to for inspiration. Even though I've know about Gyaru for a long time and even knew the girl who actually started Gyaru Secrets. I actually didn't attempt it until about...last year. At least seriously trying. Because of reasons it's been mostly face/makeup shots, as I've only begun in the last couple months trying to dress gal and have it look flattering and I'm finally on to something...but back to what I was saying. Chaudie has been into Gyaru far longer than I have. And one would think that 5+ years there would be more than one unflattering outfit post of her. Needless to say I'm rather disappointed. From what I can tell she has no job, and even with two kids has time to kill. She could've done something great in being a Gal mama on a budget. There's no shame in not having brand clothes or anything of that sort as long as you know how to dress for your shape and still keep in the style as much as possible and still being you. But she has done none of that. In fact the only thing remotely gal about her would probably be the magazine. Her wigs/hair need work and her makeup is...much improved from when she first started. However it is no excuse. After 5 year and all your "knowledge." You should be better than where you're currently at. I feel sorry for what ever new Gal gets caught in your web and at present I'm not going to say who you can and cannot talk to. You're a grown woman.

I will say that not only are you not a modern Chanel  as your instagram states. For anything and most especially Gyaru. you're close to being a poser. Having all the knowledge with nothing to really show for it, is sad. Now if it's about your weight. Then you're gonna have to take the high road and learn to dress what you have now while you "talk" about wanting to lose weight. Which again you have the time to do. But if that's not it, then what's stopping you? Seriously. You cannot call yourself gal and do nothing but makeup. That's not how this work. And before anyone says anything about me, I am self-conscious about posting full body shots and being rather broke haven't been able to buy more flattering clothes that work with Gal. Fuck the only time anyone sees your makeup if they aren't friends with you on FB is probably when you make videos which are horrendously boring themselves. The only kudos you get from me on this subject is that you posted them in the first place. Being E-famous won't really get you anywhere if you don't look a certain way, so what are you going to go from here? Will you actually attempt to improve and you know show some outfits and actually try to be at least A Gyaru Role model? Or will you whine and moan and post secrets about those who have spoken in a light you didn't like?

I see it like this, You're like one of those girls that swear they're the baddest and who ever disagrees is wrong and therefore should cast aside, shunned and as something you like to do, be posted on G_S while you pretend you don't like the drama, I know you frequent. You aren't as kind and sweet and above drama as you like to think you are. And this is probably what makes you worst. While some sanity and calm needs to drown out the nastiness in this community which just seems rampant with drama and New Gyaru bashing ( especially among the black gyaru community, which has been improving.) You aren't helping it in any way shape or form. And no New Gal can really learn much from you. Without your drama and maybe your magazine which is late by the way you are less and less relevant to the community aside from maybe being an example on what a Gal isn't.

In good spirit I really hope that maybe something will light a fire under your ass and maybe push yourself to do better. Or you will just crumble as an Age Hoe who was nothing more than liar and a fake.


7 comments:

  1. Love this, love this allot. the thing is even if she says shell change. I dont think I can ever believe or trust her. She is such a back stabber and a incredible liar, she tricked so many people.

    Who made G_S, I never though about who made it/

    And you have a banner, ill use it...when im more awake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She went by Nefertiti, but I've not seen or heard from her in years. I don't even know if she's still into Gal. I met her when I was like 18 or 19. Go get some sleep Glee. It's late, and we can all use it. I doubt she'll really change, but stranger things have happened in this world. But if it happens there won't be too many who openly accept her, minus maybe New Gal's who don't know of the things she has done.

      Delete
  2. Gladly, it is not her magazine anymore. Better people are running it. I don't think they have a set deadline yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even know she wasn't running it anymore. Hoping to see the new issue soon, wonder if it'll change any.

      Delete
  3. I'll trade banners with you. :3 Also, Yeah...It really sucks honestly that she backstabbed so many people. I feel really horrid towards her now that I can see what she's been doing to everyone that's my friend, and even including what shes been doing to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just find it really sad and disappointing. I didn't want to touch too much on her family life, because it's her business though I've heard some terrible things. But just her as a Gal in general is really terrible. Being friends with popular Gal won't make you popular. And if you're so focused especially when you're not an established Gal with all the pieces in place, then you set yourself up to fail and fail hard.

      Delete
  4. "Being E-famous won't really get you anywhere if you don't look a certain way, so what are you going to go from here?"

    Generalizing for people on the internet period being e-famous pumps up people with low self esteem. They live through their online personality. The sad things is some people complain about bitchiness and straight out mean and unkind actions of others before becoming active on the internet only to turn into the bitch they were complaining about after some makeup, a dye job (or wig) and learning how to use photo software. After learning about Gyaru Secrets and just observing a little bit this makes me not even want to be social in online communities and just blog and frequent other blogs.

    ReplyDelete