Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Body aspirations

Well this isn't a post about weightloss, it isn't a secret that I'm trying to lose some weight. This is more about body modifications. I am not heavily modified in my opinion. I've only got two tattoos, one which I'm gonna have to retire...don't worry it'll be back. But I've got 4 piercings in each ear and one 00 stretched ear ( I have to redo the other one and have yet to re-pierce the left one to start.) I want more though. Not sure how well it would work for a girly style as Hime Gyaru or even Lolita, but I want sleeves. I have some idea as to how I want them too look, but nothing too concrete yet. But here are some tattoos I want to get soon.
Yes I do like other written languages that aren't Japanese. But I also love what they say. I want both, one on the top of each wrist. These speak to me personally And I really can't wait to get them.


 The Auryn, is right from my childhood. Placement wise I don't know where I'd get it ( if I can't get it tattooed I'll get a necklace haha.) The Neverending Story is probably one of my favorite movies of all times and I watch it. A lot.

Bumblebee. This cute little fuck guy. I just cannot. Look at the fuzzy little bugger.  But me and my other intend to get one each. Bumblebees are really sweet and aren't as nasty as many people think. Me and mom just have to find a good artist in Jersey. Not sure if this is the exact picture I will use, but it's still cute. I would also like to get a back piece, my own design of course, I just need to err flesh it out so to speak. Lol. Sorry I was never one for getting a flash tattoo, although I don't have amazing work (yet) done, I think flash tattoos are a cop out and just about anyone can have them. I want a chest piece ( yet another thing my mother tells me not to get.) Will probably get one when I'm on my own, of what not sure. That is quite a commitment piece and requires a great deal of contemplation so I have no regrets.


Now two mods I don't think I need to really have pictures for are pointed ears and  fangs. Two things I have wanted since I was a child. My ears are mildly pointed on their own but I want them to be more pointed. I know there are two methods. The most common involves cutting and and some stitching, the other  is reshaping which I need to learn more about. Fangs. I actually have an estimate for. And is at the top of the list modification wise since it's probably going to be the least painful.

Now to keep people from being to squeamish I found some already healed pieces. But scarification is so beautiful. I really love to get some work done incorporated in my sleeve and another portion of my body, later on. I find it fascinating but I'm probably gonna need some support getting this work done. 




She is so adorable. 
More work I want done but have to wait till I'm out on my own and established is my philtrum or the piercing more commonly known as a Medusa.
This just a sampling. I've been debating getting tattoos on my legs, If I'd did it would most likely be on the upper thigh and maybe the ankle. I'm not really into leg tattoos for myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment