Sunday, April 14, 2013

Life Updates

I need to make more of these. <3 
So if you guys follow me on twitter or facebook, you'll know I finally got a job. It was about time that's for sure. So now I will be able to save up for things, like clothes. But I have 20% discount at my job...which means funding my sewing projects haha. It's only part time, but that's all good. It will make it easier for the time being. I want to have time to work out and actually do other things. This sounds worse than I intend. But the last job I had, not only were the hours all over the damn place. I almost never had time for anything including social activities. Social activities already have to be planned like days in advanced. Not even sure if clubbing would be in the future. -shrugs-



Anyway I have a few things I would like to get that are needed more or less.


The LG Optimus Elite. I definitely need a new phone. My old one was starting to flip out a bit. I have no luck with contract phones and if I wanted an iPhone I can actually get one from virgin mobile. But this one is nice and with the times lol. I'll just have to get a case to deco to my liking. For 35 bucks a month, which gets me 300 minutes, unlimited data and texting. I have no qualms paying a little extra for a nice phone. I'm sure some of you are wondering why I would choose such low minutes. Truth be told I don't have that kind of talking bug. I never had that habit in high school and have no reason to be talking on a phone all day. Especially when I can just text. The minutes could just be saved for emergencies. -shrugs- 

I also need to by a new tablet. This is a wacom bamboo tablet. It's a little more expensive than my first one, but this is one of the better quality ones under 100 dollar. If I were going to really splurge it would be the one that's 1200 bucks but I can see what I'm drawing on the tablet itself a not have to look at the screen. Not that I have too much trouble doing that. I'll probably get them in the order posted because I technically need the phone first. 

For anything else, it's going into savings. I will be doing line art commissions as soon as I get the new tablet so I can have extra money. Most of my money will be put into savings. And I'll just have a jar to save up for shopping spree of any kind. I haven't really looked into any type of clothing that I would like for the season though I intend on looking into some more expensive bras that will last a little longer. Saving money is probably one of the habits I've never been able to do well. It's something I do to make myself feel better instead of eating. If I could maybe channel that into exercise I might be able to do it. But also...there's always so many tempting things on the internet. Especially since I'm a crafter. But I promise to make an effort to not spend every penny I have on everything I want in that moment. If I have off next weekend I'm hoping to go back to the flea market to maybe get a hookah. And some of my favorite hair products. Yes to Carrot or Yes to cucumber. One of the best hair care products in my opinion. And I plan to splurge on the Iman bb cream at some point. It's gonna be summer time soon and full on foundation is a little too heavy and will melt I'm sure. 

Also apparently sometime soon we're supposed to be moving....not far from where we are now. It's like across  the  roadway. I'm sorta whatever about it. Heard that the rooms are bigger...which is nice. Always could use a bigger room. I would just hope that the damn ceilings/walls aren't as awkward as they are in my room.. I forget what kind of ceiling it is exactly but it puts me in the mind of a barn, the ceiling itself is flat but like half the wall is slanted and it sorta pisses me off. But a new house with more space would be nice. I could probably get some actual dressers. 

Truthfully hoping to have more to post about. Even if I only get out like once or twice a week. Better than nothing. South/Central Jersey and Philly Gals where you at? Loved to hang out. 


Upcoming Posts: 
Hair and makeup evolution. 
Weight Loss progress and a look at my Regimen 


No comments:

Post a Comment