Friday, February 17, 2012

Really Xiaxue? Well fuck you too.

Xiaxue
WTF are you yabbering about? I don't blog with an agenda to make people hate Adele, these are simply my thoughts. Whether people hate her or not has no bearing on me.

Lovely work with the quotes? That sentence had no comma, it cannot be misinterpreted. Where you put that comma has no bearing on the meaning. Where did you learn English?

RE: Karl - Nowhere in the article did I say he is a good guy or even that he agrees with my POV. All I'm mentioning is the current controversy and my views towards it. Who the fuck cares what he hates or criticises?!

RE: Gywneth. As a diehard Adele fan, all you see is that this article was meant to diss Adele. It isn't. It is about how fat people are hating on the skinny and how Adele is simply one of them. In fact, a good 50% of the article does not mention Adele at all.

RE: Mag covers - they don't show how she is trying to be a skinny girl. They show what a hypocrite she is, claiming to be above superficiality and vanity and she is all about body-acceptance and talent, but yet she is just ONE OF THEM, no better than Gaga or Katy.


And fuck your fat acceptance movement.

We already cannot speak freely our views about certain races, religions, or political views. Now your fucking fat acceptance movement wants to force people to say that fat people are fucking gorgeous too. That fat girls have more personality and depth than skinny vain girls with no boobs. NO. You can keep telling yourself that, but I'm not gonna be politically correct and patronise/lie to you. Let people form their own fucking opinions on what they find sexy, please.

It's one thing to tell people not to be mean to fatties, but to force fatties to be on magazine covers and be PROUD of their lard and blubber? NO. I don't think it's right. It's fucking unhealthy and it's promoting laziness and shortcuts. Being fat is not like affirmative action where you help the discriminated because they cannot help being a certain race. You fucking just have to lose your fats before you get on Playboy or Sports Illustrated - THERE IS NO SHORTCUTS. Get a cover coz of what? Pity? Political correctness? What's this, a charity?

So yes fuck your fat acceptance movement, and fuck Adele.

Thank you for the praise on my advertorials and on my writing, and have a nice day.



This was a reply she left for someone who commented on her recent rant about Adele....for someone who is really pissy about some of the things Adele said about skinny people ( much of which is taken out of context or read wrong) do you think you're better than Adele when you just said fuck Fat Acceptance. So what Adele can't say shit about skinny people. But fat people should be told they need to lose weight if they want to get ahead in life? Because I'm not understanding your logic here. You should really be ashamed of yourself and see that you're really a hypocrite. Some people are happy being fat, chubby what have you. No matter what size a person is they should be allowed to feel beautiful whether they're happy where they're at or in the process of trying to change. They should be allowed to feel fucking beautiful. Should I go around criticizing people who have had plastic surgery and saying that we should accept it because it made them more beautiful? I mean for fucks sake somewhere along the line I think you lost who you were and that statement alone is enough to show what kind of person you really are. And perhaps a bit of self-hate. My personal view is that people should accept that a majority of America is not those super thin girls everyone sees on television. Much of mass media says that you're not good enough at a size 6 (unless you have good curves) let alone anything size 10 and upwards. Now no lie. I don't feel good at my current weight and I work hard trying to get healthier. I'm not blaming my weight on bad genes, though there is some underlying issue that is making it even more difficult for me to lose weight. I'm not lazy, I typically stay away from fast food, but I try. When I leave my house dressed up, I feel pretty damn good. I try to dress for my size and try to keep in style ( what ever it is I like at the moment) I don't try to fit into the smallest size I think won't rip, but I guess that's not good enough though. I shouldn't accept that. I should just hole up and work out till I vomit or pass out and continue on that path till I lose weight till people like you think I'm acceptable for the world. Please. I'm gonna do what ever it takes to get healthy but I'm not doing it to be accepted by anyone whether they're online or in the fucking street. No one said that fat people had more personality but I'm sure they have a lot more personality than you do. Please save you're ranting and anger for real issues.


Oh and before anyone says I'm hating on her because she's thinner than me or whatever. No I'm not. I think she's pretty. But I don't judge a person on how good looking they are. I judge their actions and what they say. She can pretty all day long but she has just as much a shit attitude as Adele then yes? Although anyone who thinks logically can understand that Adele simply wants to make music and she's not here to bounce around half naked for anyone. She's showing that you don't have to be so cookie cutter thin and the ideal perfection to be something. And this should open the door for the young men and especially young women who are talented and want to share that with the world.




Screen Cap of her reply

3 comments:

  1. DUDE, I had almost the same reaction. Ill be reading this with food later on today. (I wonder why I never get updates from your blog)

    I think she is a big hypocrite. At first I though she was spunky for her mind telling , but this is just ignorant and shes loosing her touch. I think this was a post to just get more attention it looks way out of pace even for her kind of blogging. Im hoping there is no follow up blog that is apologizing or hammering Adele again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she has thousands of readers....how much more attention does she need?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kinda felt the same way as Glee. Although I like most of her posts, but I do think this one was made especially to boost views and comments.

    True, she does have thousands of followers. But she may be afraid of losing them. Granted, what with her more glamorous life stlye (that blogging actually gave her) she is more busy nowadays and the posting has been kind of lagging lately. But a blog like hers (where she actually makes money off of it), depends on the number of ppl who visit and comment. So if the # of followers goes down so does the money. And followers don't like when you dont post.

    Granted, she does admit that her more are more sensationalized than most, but I didn't quite know how to feel when she said she hated Adele.

    Guess we just have to hope her future posts will be better. :/

    ReplyDelete