Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My Gal Inspiration

So I wanna take the time to at least post some of the Gals that inspire me. They are in no particular order and I chose them because while they're into the style they're not so " I have to get my look exactly like that". They exude what I feel it is to be Gyaru while being true to themselves. The hair the clothes and makeup fits who they are and not necessarily what is shown in a magazine or is cookie cutter. And I'm more inspired by Gaijin Gyaru, than models in a magazine.




oh do forgive me for I cannot remember her  name, but I really love her style and the fact the she dresses well for her body. And her hair is completely fabulous.

My sissy-buu  Cee Cee Laru. She's a great and positive gal, and gives me such great input when I need it. 



Glee should be so aware of how much I envy her afro, and her  makeup skill really speak to me. I love her experimentation within the style, and her accessories need to be shipped to my house immediately. 

Crystal is an amazing Gal. ( BTW I love this Look, that hair is fabulous hnng)  She's not afraid to be herself  and  I love her  clothes to bits. 





I feel like a bit of stalker on this one. I love Erica's style. I've been watching her since I came across her lolita pictures and art on Deviant Art. She wears various Gal styles really well, and is probably one of my biggest Gal inspirations. I'm very envious of her wardrobe. 


Reina Honey ( probably better known as m0m0ko)  Though I've known who she is for a long time and spoken to her very little ( I'm too shy for my own good) she's one brave woman who never gives up and continues to move forward. Whether she's just influenced by gyaru or completely into it, she's always has been amazing. 




Nami is just one Bad GAL she's has some amazing codes and I'd wish she'd  post them more often * guess that's hard when one has school*  ( and btw gimme dem button earrings)



2 comments:

  1. Thank you Isis for the shout out! I didn't realize your blog url had changed. Glad you're still on blogspot! *follows*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem :3. and I would never leave blogspot. -hugs-

      Delete