Thursday, February 9, 2012

I really need to go outside lol

I seriously spend a lot of time in my house. Which isn't too bothersome but I could stand to go out side a little more often. Need some damn sun. Err I still have to work on this hair tutorial, but I have been starting to plant herbs. A week ago I filed my taxes and they should be here within in the two weeks. With some of it I plan on buying some herbs and opening an Etsy shop. I will fill everyone in with more details about that later. To make this post less boring I will show you what I have really been doing over the course of the last few weeks, besides mild tv watching <___<;;; 







 This isn't everything. The rest can be found on my Deviant Art Account 
I'm still going strong and right now bouncing around with style so my work can be varied. I don't like things to be stagnant. I like semi-realism to fantasy to anime style. And Anime styles are the most challenging for me to do, even though that's where I started, because I've progressed it doesn't come as easily as one might think. And back then I didn't make it a point to try keeping myself in range to draw it if I wanted. But anime style has many looks and though I see a lot of overly Moe Moe Kyun Kyun anime I'm trying to embrace it a little more as well as the less Ultra Kawaii styles of anime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment