Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Kitsune Project: Introduction

Well now I'm gonna give you a more in depth look at me. I do like nature, and being around it. I'm not your standard nature gear. hiking boots and the like bleh...now having a good pair of leather boots is key. granted I would like to feel the earth beneath my feet sometimes, not really good to just walk around barefoot just to be on the safe side...mainly for snakes and possible nasty bugs that may attack your feet. But I want to create a small wardrobe/style that blends my love for Udoli and a new interest of Mori Kei. Why Kitsune Project? Simple, I am more in tune and really adore foxes. Now this project wouldn't be similar to like hunting or fishing. This is more for going out on a nature walk, enjoying the earth and her many wonders, taking photos etc. Now knowing me small wardrobe never quite means small, but it will be small for now as I only have a few pieces...and I will probably err on the darker side, it will be shades of browns and beige but you will most definitely see some black and grey and maybe darker shades of red, possibly green. I want to use this as a way to relieve stress as well as tapping in to my inner most self. A place I haven't really been connected to in a very long time. So as the days go by I will share with you pieces I purchase or make, alterations to wigs, and various tutorials. It's a journey I want to share with you and while yes this is not really needed to some for me it is something I feel I should do and it may resonate with someone else who is reading the entries of this particular project.



I now leave you with some rather fascinating ( at least to me ) pictures that makes my imagination squeal with pure delight and awe



















No comments:

Post a Comment