Friday, January 13, 2012

Kitsune Project: A Few Basic accessories and makeup






Welcome back ( to a less angry post lol) To the Kitsune Project. I just wanted to show you a few basics that I have and that any Udoli/Mori Kei girl could start out with.





Here is just a simple feather headband which I got at a local beauty supply store.
Underneath it is a red fox tail ( I believe this is a faux tail) I got from ebay

I got these shoes from Easy Pickins' about a year ago. And they 're quite lovely 

My standard boots I got from DG

A nice pair of feather earrings. I got mine from Etsy. But these are lightweight
but long enough if you like longer earrings :3

Whether out in nature or sitting somewhere quiet having a journal
for drawing or writing is always good. 

Basic makeup. Neutral tones That can be played up or down 
This is Tea Time eyeshadow pallet by L.A. Colors it's so lovely  and is great
for an everyday look. 


L.A. Color's Darling Pallet. Great way to get something a little different .

For the Face to bare minerals containers. My foundation to the right
and my blush in smitten on the right. The lip gloss is shiny-licious by maybelline
in chocolate. It also smells like chocolat * o* so much love.
( not in photo maybelline's natural mascara and my retractable foundation brush) 

On the subject of jewelry ( especially for Mori Kei but can work  well in  any Udoli style)
I find that bronze and gold tones work well. You don't have to have what I have but anything
romantic or animal themed is wonderful. Here is my cameo, a winged heart crescent moon cross necklace.
(perhaps it's a little fancy for being in the forest lol) and my owl locket.
A locket would be good for carrying small herbs or to keep small notes in.  

Some animal themed rings in an antique gold, on the left an octi  and next to it a  stag.
both were purchase on ebay 

All of these are mere suggestions, but are great for any beginner interested in either style.
You just have to know where to look 

No comments:

Post a Comment