Monday, January 9, 2012

Family Social


So Happy New Years to all. First post of the year and hopefully will be filling this blog out a lot more. So let's start with some social things and then reflections from last year and resolutions. 

Saturday was a double birthday party for my Grandmom and her sister who was visiting from Germany. I'm still the same little girl to them I guess and many who attended were years older than myself. But I didn't hide out in a room. I stayed in the common area and just viewed the goings on.


Here is my outfit for the evening:
Fair Isle Cardigan: Ebay
Royal Blue Dress: Handmade
Belt: Local Beauty Supply Store
Tights: Unknown
Boots: Local Dollar General.
Cameo Necklace: Forever 21 

close up of the necklace 

Here's my kid brother. not sure what he was eating at the time 

My baby brother. I know they're not little anymore but I still refer to them as such. 

My Dad and his little brother (right) 

The group of Capricorns ( Grandmom, Her Sister and my Dad right 3 ) 

More of my family. The woman with the shorter hair next to my dad is my  cousin Sarah .
On the far right is her boyfriend Carl. 

Edible arrangements. Yummy :3 
This was actually right before we left. The moon although not clear  in this shot was giving off
sort've a rainbow type effect. 

This was sometime earlier. This is only the third Lunar ring I've seen.
They're really interesting. Wish I could've gotten a nicer shot  

sometime earlier again. My Uncle being a ham >___>; 


Reflecting on last year. It started out ok, but seem to go down hill fairly early in the year with loads of disappointment. I've lost friends. Honestly the two that are no longer my friends...it doesn't really phase me much. One person in particular, despite knowing her at least 7 years. I'm not terribly bothered by this. She's was in general a negative Nancy. When I was tired of sugar coating things after the hellish year she was having with a man, I was apparently in the wrong for it. But hey I'm a Gemini after a while. I'm gonna have to be blunt if my molly coddling isn't getting the point across. And on several occasions she seemed to conveniently forget to at least call and ask if I'd like to hang out with some other friends  after I expressed my sheer dislike of friends I know well not including me in activities. I'm aware I don't socialize a lot even on social networks but I'm not invisible in the least bit. Apparently the last days of our friendship I was somehow the enemy when both her and the first friend tried to drag me through the mud on a social activity. Which wasn't the issue. I never apologize for a good portion of my actions unless I know I'm really in the wrong for something. I didn't slam her. I spoke my mind about how I was feeling and I felt I was being treated by two people who were supposed to be friends. No one needs to talk about my financials when they have their own financial problems. And I'll be damned if one of the least socially immature people I know is gonna say I need to grow up and mature ( well she tried to say like I still have a ways to go) so a big FUCK YOU 
to one special snow flake  
The other thing that changed was my heart. As I much as I loved the Seahorse. After years...of hit and miss ( for lack of better words ) at a relationship I couldn't really go through with it this time. I still care for him as a friend. He does know how to make me laugh. But it had been about 4 years of really going nowhere and I had just really finally shut off all those lovey dovey feelings I had for him. Rather than let it continue I just ended it and decided we'd be better friends. 


Now onto the resolutions and plans for the year and the future. 

So resolutions..
1. To not give up when I hit a wall with losing weight: This is a big thing because I work hard and when I didn't see my hard work reflected in the numbers and such. I pretty much fell off the wagon. I didn't back track but I was very annoyed. 
2. Get a job and get my own place: This is gonna be just as challenging for the simple fact that fucking apartments are expensive as hell and jobs in general are hard to come by even when there are so many places are hiring. I think jobs just want you to not have a social life. 
3. Start up two Etsy Stores: I want to start selling simple clothing and accessories. The other will be for Tea and perhaps Magick based things :3. Both are easy and not. The hardest task will be saving money for supplies, Sewing will require me to not be a fast ass to make sure everything is as neat and professional as possible. I won't give all the details.
4. Start selling prints and get to working on MANGA. I've been wanting to do this for so long so I have to work extra and stop procrastinating it. First step is to get a story going...maybe I'll do a poetry book or something to get into the flow of things. 


Now with all this said. I want to have a good future. To be back into my religious path, to be at peace mind body and soul. I want to hone all of my talents and skills as well as learn new things. I want to be self sufficient. Not having to rely on too much beyond what the Earth has to offer me. I want to continue to develop my personal fashion style(s) I also intend to get better at fishing and learning to hunt. 
And before any Vegans get in a huffy mood. I have intentions to use as much as possible, the idea is to sustain oneself with hunting and to not use up home grown resources ( live stock: rabbits, chickens etc.) This is healthier and cruelty free. And remember Plants are living things too and treated just has cruelly as animals >___>. 

So with this all said. Let 2012 be the greatest kick off year yet. 


also when I hit about 100 watchers/subscribers I might hold a giveaway. 

17 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow why you do that too them they didn't too anything to you and you pick on them while there backs are turned >.> bad Gemini i haven't ran into any of Gemini's that are like you i don't think that's a Gemini trait they like to be in the center of attention not bluntly run them off
    you shouldn't do that that's just making it even worst. now you say they haven't been good friends too you but have you been good friends too them? when have you ever invited them over to hang or whatever or even called to say how are you? or anything you do for your other friends and bloggers a friendship is a two-way thing you have to put in some work as much as they has to put in some work to keep the friendship alive. so if you don't call them then don't except for them to call you if you don't invite them to do stuff then don't except them to invite you do stuff. i don't except them to invite me if i didn't offer something in exchange anything come over or if it a long drive pay them for the gas they used or pay for a meal or feed them if they come to my house or anything that i can give in exchange so they also feel loved and respected and not just "hey what about me?" you has to work too keep it alive even a poke on there page of something extremely random could make them feel that your trying to be there friends and yes even tho you knew someone for 7 years or more they might be going some tough times even tho maybe the person they are with is doing them wrong buuuuuut even tho you see it as "oh you shouldn't be near him or her you only hurting yourself" sometimes that doesn't work and they really it even tho they being horrible too them they love them and love is funny. like if maybe your were going out with a fishman and your friends and family is like "dood why you dating that sushi you shouldn't do that he isn't good for you he/she isn't even the same species as you" and you probably answer " i don't care he/she is who i love" so if you tell your friend like a 100 times and it doesn't work then you just support them and carry a bat with you so if anything goes down with there lovers and your friend you can whack them >.>. soo like i was saying this isn't something you should be spreading everywhere you go not all need too know what. Plus if you keep this Blunt Gemini way and don't do more in your friendship A Lot of your friends aren't gonna hang with you. You has too work in a friendship Exchange stuff if you wanna get more friends that WILL come and hang with you. OKay im done whats your word "Speaking my mind"

    oh ps. you can go FUCK OFF the both of you as well

    dont pick on my friends =_=;

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooow...
    what kind of jerk made up this blogspot..
    google shouldn't allow such kind of bad work
    and hate around the web.. i mean.. seriously if you wanna tell how much do you hate your friends, go tell them face to face what you think you cowyard piece of crap Isis! im just reporting this site to google so they can close it down, and hey woman, you should grow up and face your life by yourself than behind the computer.. or a.. wow a stupid free blog, at least buy your own domain which aren't around more than 1$ / month , but what are you doing deserves a clap, because you have won the 1st place of the more stupid, selfish and cowyard womans i have ever seen Isis..

    oh yah

    ps, FUCK YOU, hopefully someday you will realize how stupid were ur words and you wont think it twice before you close down this shit of blog!

    get a life woman!



    ..................... .. ... /´ /)
    ...................... ..,../¯ ../
    ..................... ..../... ./
    .................... ..,/¯ ../
    .................... ./... ./
    .............../´¯/' ...'/´¯`•¸
    ............./'/.../... ./... ..../¨¯
    ............('(...´(... ........,~/'...')
    ........................ ......../..../
    ................''.............. _.•´
    ................................
    ................................

    fuck you isis <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off this is my blog I can say what ever the hell I want. If you don't like it piss off. You don't me or what I've been through. Close me down for what? Speaking on how I feel? Am I breaking a law of some sort? Should I call the cops and turn myself in?

    ReplyDelete
  5. In General I'm actually very nice, but I've been treated badly in my life and I get such bluntness from my dad. I generally don't go out of my way to hurt someone's feelings or anything of that nature. You have to also realize that one of the "friends" has also said things about things a past friend of hers has said from many months ago and because she was my friend longest I jumped on the girl she was pointing the finger at. So it's not like I'm some horrendous mean person. I was at her defense when she was going through what she was, but after so many months of hearing about it. What am I supposed to say. Yes what she went through was bad, but constantly going on and on about it, when what I wanted her to do was move on. Even if every now and again something struck a chord and her and put her in a sour mood. It's understandable. But months upon months upon months of hearing the same thing over and over....it's a bit much quite frankly. And the two of them know unless otherwise stated they were allowed over when ever they pleased. I cannot really get anywhere myself because I lack the funds and the things I did want to do no one was really up for. With that being said though. This in fact my blog if you don't like it oh well. Because either way I'm fucked. If I keep it in I'm fucking myself over if I don't people want to get in my face like I'm some horrible person. If you knew well enough I am the type who would bend over backwards and fuck someone up for the people I care about, have verbally attacked people I'm friends with for them so on and so forth, but you know what it doesn't matter right? I'm the bad guy here aren't I?

    ReplyDelete
  6. To the asswipes trolling: You guys sure know a lot about Mew Mew for anons. You guys even knew her name! Now, if she's having trouble with these friends of hers, I can assume that they aren't following each other on FaceBook, AIM, Yahoo, BlogSpot, Tumblr, Twitter, MSN or ANYthing... so how do YOU guys know about her situation? That can mean one of two things. Either you guys are fucking trolling chicken shit or ... shitty friends. If you have such an aversion to someone being blunt, regardless of their... sun sign, then you obviously have an aversion to honesty. We can even see it here, in that you chose to post anonymously! And to be honest, you're not even good trolls, seeing as you completely forgot the rest of her blog? The best you could do is read whole articles before you contribute your word vomit to the rest of us. But who am I, anyway? And of course, you're the bad guy Mew Mew. I'll report you to the special Bad Friends Police. Get you doin' hard time with charity work-- telling people what they don't want to hear, apparently. Don't change who you are. Honesty is the best policy. Not all of us can abide by that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay first things first. You must really be a dumbass because her name is in full view on this site to address her by such. So for someone that says, “The best you could do is read whole articles before you contribute your word vomit to the rest of us.” Could at least look at the whole blog and note that fact before saying something like that. Second of all, no one has to make an account or log into something just to make a comment and it be valid. If she didn’t like something being said comment wise well she shouldn’t have made a blog to talk a bunch of shit and not expect such possible commentary as a response in return. If you didn’t like what was being said as comments on this blog, well tough cookies and suck it. You go on about aversion to honesty… well I guess you’d be talking about yourself, because you had a high dislike of what was commented to this blog, which were other people’s honesty about how they felt about what was being said. Third, a shitty friend is one that sits there and writes a blog ranting versus talking to the person face to face. That is true cowardice to me.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  7. Dear Anon who is commenting on my journal, who thinks they know my life and all the events that occurred for me to make my own decisions in life. Go fuck yourself. If you actually took the time to view the post you would realize that what was said was only a small portion not an entire post about my decision. I had actually spoken to both persons. One with whom I've hopefully cleared the air a bit, the other. Well we're not going to be friends. If you have such a problem then you go be friends with her. I know what the hell I'm doing and dropping people who are negative in my life is exactly that. I have no time for someone who is negative 80% of the time. Who throw the word rape around too casually like it should be part of her regular vocabulary. Who thinks they can speak to my mother anyway they fucking choose like it's ok, knowing damn well I wouldn't speak to her mother that way. So tell me more about how horrendous I am as person. I've done nothing wrong. If you don't like what I've said, then go eat a bucket of ice cream and cry in a fucking corner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. To Artemsia, I want to say Thank You. The other person was indeed my aunt. And I've already spoken with her about the issue.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who ever the anon is, obviously knows who I am because they brought it to the attention to the other person ( Who I've spoken to already and hopefully cleared things up) Because the post was brought to her attention and it wasn't by my aunt. Stop being obsessive and stalking my blogs and pages. It's extremely sad. If you're this lonely go find someone equally miserable to be friends with.

    ReplyDelete
  10. poor blog its just getting poked too death. everyone should just come see the happy pages and pretty pictures that she took and mind this page of the blog no mind but if your here for the pretty pictures just skip the comments below it O_O

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow..
    Artemisia and Isis, you 2 should use up your brain a little more, this isis bass woman have her facebook and her whole fucking life in this PUBLIC blog,

    anyone can come here and blame her about her stupid behaviour, if you have a public blog, learn to accept negative comments, such related with your

    behaviour !, i mean, if i was your friend, i would be very disappointed of you since you couldn't face me you coward! and you come here crying telling

    everyone how much u hate them all. you have doomed youself now :D now im posting this around all the trolling sites, facebook groups and twiter,

    everyone is laughing at this situation trololololol "So with this all said. Let 2012 be the greatest kick off year yet. " you wanted watchers, now a lot of people

    will watch how ridiculous is this blog, i hope i helped :D!

    wanted watchers? so is that really important in spite of your situation with your friends? FINE! a lot of people is reading this hater blog now, they are all are watching you, everyone knows your name, your face, your situations, how i am supposed to know you in real life? all what i have done is read this blog, and im giving away my opinion honey <3 that's how you handle with a blog, and btw, if you were more smart also, you should now that you can't report someone's blog for something like this, don't you see that i was just trolling you, just to make you see how ridiculous do you look by telling your hate feelings and worries to the public? open your eyes, you are pathetic, and i love to troll that kind of people <3 is so provocative! RAWR


    BYE HUNN! IM DONE WITH TROLLING THIS ;)
    i hope you can open your eyes! you seems to be wise, but not smart to be sharing all this and humiliating yourself! is a suggestion ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yep here we have a clearly obsessed person, with no life. My whole is not in this blog. there only 4 posts. My whole life is not on facebook. Obviously you are pathetic. There is still freedom of speech. I committed no crime what so ever. I didn't mention a name. I'm not humiliating anyone. Or myself. Public or not. At least I have a life that I can share parts of.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG......
    i was trolling with the report thing, say whatever you want pathetic woman!
    GO AHEAD
    keep humiliating yourself, your child will be so proud after reading this someday!
    obsessed person? it didn't took me more than few minutes to read your whole blog, i'm suggesting you something, so you can stop to fuck up your own life, take it or leave it =D well bye, was fun to troll you <3 ! i hope that the watchers i bring here were helpful, they are all commenting in the social networks, after all, that's what are blogs for! for social people hunn !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Anon is so wise. Yes I am certainly fucking up my life. Oh woe as fucking me. I'm so glad you have entered into my life and shown me the error of my ways. Shall I make you a sandwich, or do you require some tea. Maybe I should watch my back when I leave the house.

    ReplyDelete
  15. [IMG]http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy192/pauldiane/ham_sliced_sandwich.jpg[/IMG] here you are Anon for all you're brilliant help and wise ways.

    ReplyDelete