Friday, June 7, 2013

5 exp needed for next level up.

Oh yes I soon will be hitting 26 and to be honest I'm still feeling more awake and aware than ever. I have many posts I want to do, but I'm still working out the work vs social life thing lol. I've only had one social outing since I started working. But what can you do. Now today was a bit annoying because I had to get my brother a screen for his chromebook. 60 bucks. As if my check wasn't short enough. Not anyone's fault it's just how my days had worked out. Then I went out and spent more than intended. My rent will just have to be given all next pay check. -sighs-

At any rate. I will be applying for my first credit card. Which will help me in a lot of ways. Like you don't even understand. And I'm about to embark on an epic amount of sewing. I think I'll wait till the end of the month before I do another haul Post. I may even start doing some vids as well. We'll see. I don't know what I could offer vid wise honestly I guess maybe I can do an intro plus some Q&A so if you have any questions you want me to answer in a vid leave them in the comments.

I still need to work on my terrible habits. I haven't been binging...but my eating habits have been really terrible and since I keep no cash on hand I have yet to go to the gym.. ugh. I just need to stop putting it off and just go. I'll just have to work around my schedule as best I can. And set aside money just to take the bus. I think 30 for two weeks should be good. u____u

Also gonna sell a few pairs of my shoes. That haven't been worn. Two pairs I can't really fit which breaks my heart but they'll be better going off to good homes instead of collecting dust in my closet. Also gonna sell a wig that I don't wear. It'll be for the best and it's a little extra money in my pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment