Monday, February 18, 2013

Recent and Not so recent Gets

So yesterday I went shopping with mama  photo DearSJan2006-030-dancingMiu.gif. While I didn't get a whole lot, still got some much needed clothing which is great since spring is just around the corner. I'm really hoping to go shopping again in a couple weeks with some idea of what I want in mind.

Lovely bright blue top. The pattern is so beautiful. 

Mom actually picked this out. She knows me fairly well and knew I wouldn't pass it up. The back is see through, definitely gonna need a camisole to go underneath. 

Another bright top. This one is pink with a more tribal ( for lack of a better term) pattern. All three tops are from Ross




Just a pair of straight leg jeans. Definitely needed, but I'm sure I could dress these up a bit . From Burlington Coat Factory. 

And a nice leopard print watch. I don't actually own too many watches and almost never pick any out for myself. But I couldn't pass up the leopard print. And The watch itself is really nice. Also from Burlington Coat Factory.


And this was probably one of the best things mama's bought me in awhile. I'd been wanting a Ganesha  statute for awhile. And he's probably about 9 or 10 inches. He'll look great on my Altar, or even just the shelf beside it where I keep my spiritual books and things. Also from Ross.

Now on to the not so recent gets.
This is the silver jewelry. Including a finger ring. A large plain silver ring that sits on the knuckle. An ear cuff with hanging spikes. And a cobra earring cuff combo. 

Now on to my gold. Though I'm not the biggest  fan of gold I really enjoy them.
A large leaf ear cuff,. A spiked ear cuff with a large hanging spike. and A dragon earring cuff combo. 
Some earrings. The silver leaves are actually fairly new. The silver with the colorful mesh spheres are rather playful and better to get off eBay than you're local beauty supply store. And the spike chandelier type earrings. They're a bronze and silver combo.  All the Jewelry is from eBay


Finally got my hand on some Diamond lashes.  They're still in the case because I haven't tried them out yet., can't wait till I do get a chance to use them though. 

And now on to some wishlists. 
I really Want to try some Trapeze tops, I think the'll look nice on me. Hoping I can find some in the store. If not I'll be trying to make some. I also like the long flowy tunic. I've been wanting to try some more over sized tops. I really like the shape of the leopard dress. And Lately I've just really wanted some leopard print tops. Haha. It was actually one of my favorites as a kid. And I've been wanting to try hats. Now they won't work with an undercut, but hey what are wigs for? lol. I've seen some nice cloche hats, and think I def need one. Would be lovely for Himekaji style I think, as well as a newsboy cap. I've seen a couple of these. Not sure if I could doll up a newsboy cap though. I would probably add something small like flowers or something. 

Also interested in getting some blazers and nicer jackets. I have actually never owned a blazer in my entirely life, but I'm diggin the vertical striped blazers as well as the contrast blazer on the bottom. Skinny jeans skinny jeans. I've only got two pair and I want some more. A pair of red and maybe even some light blue ones would look nice in my closet. I could . And Leggings never hurt either, and the wet look leggings have been on my wish/want list for awhile now. Definitely to be paired with some boots or heels. I would probably wear them under some shorts. It would play well for Rokku or Goth Gyaru depending on the style. But on the whole these are just some things that I would hopefully be able to get in the near future. Nothing very Amekaji here. But just about everything else could be used for the other sub-styles that I like.




I didn't really put shoes on the list, because I do have quite a few pair of shoes. Though I would like a pair of over the knee boots and knee high converse. I need more flat boots. Heels are nice, but I don't want to wear them everyday either .

That's all for now. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment