Monday, August 27, 2012

catch up


Oh chu chu it's been so long since I've posted. I'm totally sorry. But I really promise to try posting more frequently. So for starters let me just start off that I've officially been entrenched in the Legend of Korra Fandom and I regret nothing ( I'm ridiculously and unashamed of liking Bolin ) Soon as I can get work/money I will be buying some blue lenses for some gyaru waterbending shenanegins. I've started practicing makeup again as well. Right now trying to do something a little more doll like. As I've found inspiration in a Gyaru model.

Rika Mamiya (Rikachu). She is totally adorable and her hair is fabulous. And the makeup is dramatically simple and doll like. I actually hadn't thought I'd see a Gyaru model that would inspire me but I stumbled across one of her photos a few months ago so naturally I went looking for more pictures.



Now I currently have an undercut so me attempting a hairstyle like this may prove to be difficult with my own hair ( will have photos of my undercut soon) So I've decided I would get a new wig that I could style in a unnatural color 
White wig :D. I actually have a long white wig, but in order to do a hair style similiar to Rikachu I needed a shorter one. 


Since I have an undercut I wanted a way to dress it up and make it that much more interesting. So I've bought a couple of new ear cuffs on ebay at really great prices ^___^ 


I also wanted to try some more...traditional type ear cuffs. So I've got a cobra and a dragon. The Dragon is more of an earring cuff combo. I would like to get some more in the future with the spikes at the end. 




Also thought it would be nice to try a chain hair piece. It looked nice and I think it would work well with one of my longer wigs. 



I have gotten some new makeup recently as well and a new pair of falsies to experiment with. I've been watching Venus Angelic's tutorials which I want to experiment with ( obviously translating make up to fit my skin tone) and I'm still struggling with the clothes portion of Gyaru. Mostly because I lack confidence and it's tough getting clothes to look right sometimes. But hopefully next post I will have at least an attempt at an outfit to share. 

Blog will be getting updated as well. To what I don't know. I'm not a blog designer so it will be a challenge. And since I embrace more than one type of fashion style it has to be something that will represent everything.  Maybe something in white and gray. 

Later Lovelies.



1 comment:

  1. ahhh Rika Mamiya (Rikachu) Super cute curly short cut is soooooo inspiring. I could never do my hair this short, hmm or maybe I could go for a bob? anywho, update you blog girly ^_^

    ReplyDelete